Congratulations on completing the poem a day challenge. You should be proud of posting a new poem every single day, for these past 2 weeks! It is not easy to blog everyday. The final part of this challenge is to write a short reflection on your thoughts about participating. Here are some questions you can answer. Feel free to be creative! Maybe you want to write your reflection as a poem or make a glogster poster about it! 🙂
- What did you learn from participating in the challenge?
- What did you enjoy about the challenge?
- What was difficult about the challenge?
- What motivated you to stay in this challenge?
- What did you think about the comments you received?
- Did you get to read other people’s poems and leave comments?
- What changes could Ms. Kim make for this challenge next year?
- Would you have liked to do this challenge for more than 2 weeks? If yes, for how long? 🙂
Please leave a link to your reflection in the COMMENTS section! 🙂 I look forward to reading everyone’s reflections. We will have the drawing for the prizes tomorrow morning in community circle!