For science, we have been studying ecology. We learned about different decomposers including fungi. We took mushrooms and left the cap on a piece of paper over night and look at what we found!
by Custom Icon
- Student Artwork on Display in City Hall! http://wp.me/pBojR-fF 7 years ago
- I'm so excited to start our memoir unit!! I can't wait to see what we will produce as writers for this last unit in writer's workshop! 7 years ago
- Ms. Kim's 6-word Memoir for today: Homemade cards are my prized possessions. What is your 6-word memoir for today? :) 7 years ago
- Great google story!!! http://youtu.be/R4vkVHijdQk 7 years ago
- What is everyone doing for children's day tomorrow? Any exciting plans? 7 years ago
- animal animoto art body worship by myself carnation challenge chapel Christian christmas class pet collage Colonial America cooking class decomposers dolphin Dr. Seuss earthquake ecology egg hall eloise greenfield exhibit experiment field trip figurative language food fungi glogster heart insects inspired by Japan kimbap middle eastern food museum mushroom My Redeemer Lives namsan tower National Museum of Korea Native American Native Americans onomatopoeia oobleck painting personal narratives personification petras pets poem poem a day poems poetry poster prayer praying mantis publishing party Read Across APIS reading workshop resources revision school science sciencet seoul snack spore print stag beetle stars of the universe topography tsunami Valentine's Day video volcano Williamsburg writing workshop
- Reading Workshop
- Social Studies
- Writing Workshop
- 58,169 hits
Who is on our site?